Ultrasound Principles, Techniques, & Guided Procedures
You have practice requirements year after year.
With Med-Challenger, it’s well in hand.
Ultrasound Skills Review
- Be able to recognize sonographic findings in acutely ill or injured patients
- Be able to describe the sonographic and anatomic components of the emergency and trauma ultrasound exam
- Illustrate the sonographic appearance of pathology encountered during an emergency and trauma ultrasound exam
- Describe how physics affects sonographic images and will be able to identify the artifacts that are encountered while images are being obtained
- Describe available ultrasound technologies
- Describe standard patient positioning, image orientation and labeling
- Describe how to detect hemoperitoneum, pericardial effusion, hemothorax, solid organ injury, pericardial tamponade, and document asystole using ultrasound
- Demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and cognitive skills required to achieve objectives 1-9 by scoring at least 80% on all topics studied for CME credit
Improved residency training and ongoing performance quality control, instantly, as easy as turning a key.David Bauer, MD - FM Residency Director
By far the best product for knowledge review and cme. Great for exams, but even better for my practice life!Mark Perdue, PA-C, MHS
Challenger makes sure you have the very best content and the very best tools for getting the most out of your time.Mary Alice O'Brien, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
Outstanding resources for practicing clinicians. You get everything you need in one spot. Takes a huge burden off.Andrea Eberly, MD, MS, FAAEM
Our Premium model is a better plan.
You buy assets once - and can use them year after year!
- Create a single account.
- Buy content assets - once.
- Get one year of access free with purchase.
- Assemble everything you need in one spot.
- Fulfill your career needs easily, every time.
Renew access to ALL PURCHASED ASSETS in your account for only $199/yr.
No more re-buys! No more scrambles.
With active Premium Membership, all your purchases remain up-to-date and useful - year after year.
Subscription-based MOC assets receive new materials annually for free too.
Single asset & multi-asset "value packages" (even more savings) available.Get Started