Policy - Our Boards Pass-Guarantee PolicyProducts, Qualifying Terms & Limits
It's this simple...
We succeed only if you do.
While we maintain the highest pass-rate around, not everyone passes their examinations. We take the risk out of your exam preparation purchase by providing our Boards-Pass Guarantee.
Regarding Major Comprehensive Board Exam Review Courses
If you buy any Med-Challenger Comprehensive board review course, and then fail the associated boards examination within three years of purchase, we will refund the original purchase price for the Med-Challenger course or, if purchased as part of any bundle, the current retail price of the Med-Challenger course.
There are just a few things you must do to qualify.
- You must have and must have maintained an active Med-Challenger membership.
- Within a year preceding your exam, you must complete the Board Exam Simulator (Comprehensive Exam) in your course with a score of 80% or better, no less than five times (x5)
- You must submit proof of completion prior to taking the formal boards certification or recertification exam, and a copy of your official Boards failure notification along with your refund request.
- Requests for refunds due to failure of the Boards exam must be submitted to us within 30 days of the issue date of the notice of failure.
- Med-Challenger EM
- Med-Challenger FM
- Med-Challenger IM
- Med-Challenger NCLEX
- Med-Challenger OBGYN
- Med-Challenger PA
- Med-Challenger PEDS
- Med-Challenger PEDS EM
- Med-Challenger SPEX
- Med-Challenger Urgent Care (Certification Exam)
- Med-Challenger USMLE
Need additional support?
If you are still having problems, you can request support from a live support representative.
If your request is received when our offices are closed, a response will be provided the next available business day we are open.
We can also be contacted by phone at 800-676-0822, Option 2, during regular business hours (8 AM - 5 PM Central Time, Monday - Friday excepting holidays.)