CME - Earning CME, How to Earn CME CreditWhere and how to earn CME credit.
Earning CME credit is a main use of Med-Challenger. With your content assets, you can study for exams or use that resource to earn cme credits from anywhere, anytime. In this article, we'll step through the basics of earning CME credit using your assets.
1) After logging into your online Med-Challenger account, click the green Earn button then click Earn CME from the Dashboard or, on the left side menu, select CME Credits then Earn CME Credits.
2. If needed, select your course from the course drop down:
3. Open a Chapter, then select a CME Topic:
4. Click the Q&A button:
5. You can review materials or to try the questions before taking a scored Assessment, click the Practice or Review tabs.
However, to earn CME, you must take and pass (80%) the scored CME Assessment, select the CME Assessment tab then Start New Assessment.
Only Q&A CME Assessments provide CME (in courses where CME credit is available).
6. Complete then score the exam. If a minimum of 80% was achieved, the CME credit (where applicable or available) will appear in the Claim CME tab.
Need additional support?
If you are still having problems, you can request support from a live support representative.
If your request is received when our offices are closed, a response will be provided the next available business day we are open.
We can also be contacted by phone at 800-676-0822, Option 2, during regular business hours (8 AM - 5 PM Central Time, Monday - Friday excepting holidays.)