Physician Assistant Training Education Management System
“Everything you need for improved PA training education control and performance outcomes at your fingertips.”
Physician assistant training, simplified – and supercharged.
Our 24/7 online education platform gives physician assistant program faculty access to everything they need to assess, control, and improve training efficiency, activity compliance, and performance outcomes easily, online.
Program managers using Med-Challenger for adjunct training and assessment have reported improved scores, pass-rates, and learner compliance as well as reduced time requirements, labor, and surprises related to physician assistant training.
With gold-standard question banks, assessments, and custom content tools built-in, Med-Challenger’s online physician assistant education platform allows PA program directors to easily create, assign, and track PA knowledge assessment activities.
Program directors can quickly monitor activity compliance, knowledge proficiency, and exam performance predictors for all learners, groups, and locations – on one screen – from anywhere.
Everything is incredibly easy to use, flexible, and powerful in producing higher exam scores, identifying and fixing outliers, and helping every physician assistant class matriculate on time.
It’s perfect for both traditional campus-based programs and clinical distance learning programs – large or small, the entire platform can be enabled for your program immediately without complexity or delay.
Everything works 24/7 via any Internet-enabled device.
Big power. Because “self-study” alone falls short.
More than just great content and testing, we give you total education control and performance analysis – and results.
You can simply provide self-study – or you can drive results.
Our group education product is a complete system, not a blind-eye “here ya go guys, good luck” box of online questions. We provide the education management tools today’s QBank-pushers simply don’t – or can’t.
We’re specifically aimed at group education outcome control and performance improvement, where knowledge and training systems are lacking, labor-intensive, or non-existent – and solutions need to be instant, hassle-free, easy to use, and effective.
PA Training Curriculum & Exam Review
Our physician assistant curriculum covers the PANCE Exam Blueprint, and Practice Requirements for PAs.
Leverage up-to-date, ready-to-use, gold-standard PANCE exam prep curricula and PANCE blueprint-based question banks for fast and effective training and knowledge assessment adjunct to live instruction – your way – without any content & exam maintenance.
Out of the box… Med-Challenger PA…
Everything your physician assistants need to know – out of the box.
- PANCE blueprint-based & PA Model-based content, question banks & PANCE exam preparation
- Written, and peer-reviewed by physician and PA specialists
- Detailed answers explanations
- Clinical texts and media banks – useful for faculty lectures and learner reference
- Continually updated – no content maintenance
- Use assets in any order – even add your own content
- Flexible assessment options – comprehensive board exam simulation to focused chapter exams to bite-sized topic-based learning segments (more below)
15 Clinical Post-Rotation Exams
We has developed fifteen Clinical Post-Rotation exams which are reviewed and updated every year by NCCPA-certified educators so you don’t have to – and – to ensure the content is always of high quality so your results are high-yield. You can custom select any assortment to use or use them all.
Med-Challenger’s Physician Assistant Clinical Post-Rotation exams, include:
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Family Medicine
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Geriatrics
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Internal Medicine
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: OBGYN
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Orthopedics
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Pediatrics
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Psychiatry
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Surgery
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Underserved Care
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Dermatology
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Cardiovascular Disease
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: EENT
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Allergy and Immunology
Med-Challenger PA Post-Rotation: Urgent Care
All Clinical Post-Rotation exams are peer-reviewed by practicing PA educators.
Adaptive PA Knowledge Assessment
Intelligent testing detects knowledge deficiencies and issues corrective remediation automatically – without faculty labor.
Adaptive Knowledge Assessment
- Multiple, flexible, built-in exam types:
- Exam Simulators – Comprehensive PANCE Review
- Chapter Exams – Rotation-Friendly Testing
- Baseline Exams – Establish Entry Knowledge Levels
- Topic Exams w/ Practice & Review Tutor Modes
- On Demand Clinical Rotation Exams
No longer do you have to create your own post-rotation exams, commonly refered to as “end of rotation exams (EOR)”.
- Create your own adaptive Custom Exams
- Color-coded answer keys with full answer explanations
- Anti-cheat security
- Flag questions for review
Our adaptive Smart Assessments learn and address each learners knowledge deficiencies.
Automatic Prescriptive Learning Remediation
- Automatic remediation & prescribed learning – automatic links to recommended remediation
- Assessment logs, charts, and graphs help you see all activities, outcomes, and trends.
- Ability to limit learner access to certain assessment outputs and details via Assignments (i.e. you can hide select assessment results, answers, and performance details from learners as desired)
Post-assessment prescriptive summaries gives learners paths to self-study in “weak areas.” Learners self-correct knowledge gaps on their own!
Build, Edit, and Deploy Your Own Questions
Create and organize your own Custom Questions and Question Library.
Online Question Authoring Tools
- Build your own questions and organize your question library with drag-and-drop ease.
- Upload your own images.
- Build question stems, options sets, remediative answer explanations, and references.
- No HTML coding experience necessary.
- Question types include: single answer, multi-answer, and true/false
- Preview questions
- Filter your question library by search tags and more
- Set privacy and status settings
- Use custom questions in custom exams.
- Share questions with other administrators.
Custom questions can also be shared across program faculty for team-based education & assessment efficiency.
Build & Assign Adaptive Custom Exams
Build custom exams online using any of your content assets and assess physician assistants how you want, when you want – and monitor performance.
Test knowledge exactly how you want.
- Build assignable, re-usable custom exams – big or small – using any of your account assets
- Pick and mix content from multiple course assets – including your own custom questions
- Indexes show all exam simulation assessments, chapter exams, and topics
- Jumpstart builds with pre-built exam templates
- Set what Q&A are available in the exam pool and how many to issue per assessment attempt
- Saved custom exams are re-usable & intelligent adaptivity targets remaining deficiencies every time.
- Instant weak-area remediation is automatically issued
Build exams quickly using pre-built content – use your own questions – or blend the two. In either case, you can easily create and deploy rotation-based assessment adjunct to live training objectives in a way that improves compliance, performance, and quality of life for all.
See what’s happening – or what’s about to happen – and stop surprises.
Activity Controls & Predictive Analysis
Track real-time assignment compliance, results, and predict performance.
Online Assignments & Activity Control
Want more control? Schedule, track, and monitor assigned activities, set special assignment rules, and track performance across your group – in a snap.
Assignment management and tracking
- Assign assessment activities per learner or to groups
- Set due dates, passing score, viewing options
- Set special assignment workflows and access rules (i.e. for “test only” vs. “self-study” and other applications)
- Shared Calendar & Gantt views keep everyone on schedule
- Send assignees e-notifications of assignments.
- Learners can clearly see, understand, and access assigned activities
- Improves assignment compliance (no more excuses!)
Schedule your assignments on shared Calendar or Gantt chart views. Make changes or see results on the spot.
Analyze and Predict Learner Performance
On-screen dashboards to PDF exports of data, Med-Challenger provides performance metrics, proficiency analysis, exam performance predictors, and outcome documentation ease.
Monitor Progress. Track Activities & Predict Outcomes.
- Track activities, compliance, & performance of assignees with color-coded analytics:
- Individual assignee assessment results & answers given
- Hot Spots output – see what questions were missed the most by assignees for “next-step” planning.
- Assignee comparative results & color-coded graphics
- Score averages, High / Low Scores for assignment
- Dashboards allow you to track performance across your group at a glance.
- Compare assignees to program peer & global averages.
- Quickly see what assignments are complete or not – and which assets have and have not been utilized.
- Output .CSV and print-friendly score report data by data range, learner classes and more.
Watch real-time outcomes, compliance, and compare learner performance. Get key insights into program cohort progress, outliers, areas of difficulty, and be able to detect, predict, and effectively react to problems before they impact outcomes.
With everything you get – there’s a ton of extra benefits too.
Here’s just some of the comments and reviews we’ve heard recently.
“Everything you need for improved medical education control and performance outcomes at your fingertips.”Randall King, MD, Program Director
“Great content and testing for quick remediation of struggling students, but even better as a way to keep everyone on track – and know it. “Andrea Eberly, MD, FAAEM
“Most effective way to add a high-quality distance learning component to any training program. Both faculty and students benefit – and improved pass-rates don’t lie.”David Bauer, MD, Program Director
Get a Free Program Trial Today!
Everything you need for improved scores & pass-rates at your fingertips.
No IT set up needs. No content maintenance.
Instant start up. Easy to use.
Benefits for all.
There’s no reason to delay improving your medical training program outcomes.
Call 1-800-676-0822 | email firstname.lastname@example.org.