Pediatric Medicine CME
Pediatrics Requirements & Special Credits
Earn your career-required ABP CME credits with Med-Challenger.
You have practice requirements year after year.
With Med-Challenger, it’s well in hand.
CME Credit Types
for Pediatric Practitioners
American Medical Association (AMA)
Med-Challenger provides AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The American Medical Association (AMA) has various requirements by location or state.
The American Medical Association (AMA) Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA) acknowledges physicians who earn an average of 50 credits per year from educational activities (150 over three years).
Med-Challenger provides AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in the following assets (see asset for accreditation details):
- Med-Challenger EM - ABEM Emergency Medicine Exam Review
- Med-Challenger LLSA Subscription - Annual ABEM MOC
- Med-Challenger FM - ABFM Family Medicine Exam Review
- Med-Challenger FM MOC Subscription - ABFM KSAs
- Med-Challenger IM - ABIM Internal Medicine Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger PEDS - ABP Pediatric Medicine Exam Review
- Med-Challenger PEDS EM - ABEM/ABP Pediatric EM Exam Review
- Med-Challenger OBGYN - ABOG OB/GYN Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger Urgent Care - ABUCM Urgent Care Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger SPEX - NBME Special Purpose Exam Review
- Med-Challenger PA - APAA Physician Assistant PANCE/PANRE Review
- Med-Challenger PA CAQ EM - NCCPA PA CAQ in EM Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger State-Required CME - All 50 State Mandates
- Med-Challenger Stroke Center CME - Stroke Skills Review
- Med-Challenger Trauma Center CME - Trauma Skills Review
- Med-Challenger Cardiac Center CME - Cardiac Skills Review
- Med-Challenger Dermatology Review CME - Dermatology Skills Review
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Med-Challenger provides AAP Category 1 CME credits
Active American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) members must report at least 150 credits of approved CME every three calendar years
Med-Challenger provides AAP Prescribed Credits in the following assets (see asset for accreditation details):
The American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
Med-Challenger provides ABP MOC Part II CME credits
Active American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) members must earn at least 40 points for Part 2 activities every five years, regardless of how many certifications you want to maintain. If you have more than one certification, the same five-year cycle will apply to all your certifications.
Active members must earn a total of 100 points — a minimum of 40 for Part 2 and a minimum of 40 for Part 4 every five years. The additional 20 points may be earned in either Part 2 or Part 4 activities. You can complete your Part 2 and Part 4 activities any time during your five-year MOC cycle.
Med-Challenger provides ABP MOC Part II credits in the following assets (see asset for accreditation details):
Improved residency training and ongoing performance quality control, instantly, as easy as turning a key.David Bauer, MD - FM Residency Director
By far the best product for knowledge review and cme. Great for exams, but even better for my practice life!Mark Perdue, PA-C, MHS
Challenger makes sure you have the very best content and the very best tools for getting the most out of your time.Mary Alice O'Brien, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
Outstanding resources for practicing clinicians. You get everything you need in one spot. Takes a huge burden off.Andrea Eberly, MD, MS, FAAEM
Our Premium model is a better plan.
You buy assets once - and can use them year after year!
- Create a single account.
- Buy content assets - once.
- Get one year of access free with purchase.
- Assemble everything you need in one spot.
- Fulfill your career needs easily, every time.
Renew access to ALL PURCHASED ASSETS in your account for only $199/yr.
No more re-buys! No more scrambles.
With active Premium Membership, all your purchases remain up-to-date and useful - year after year.
Subscription-based MOC assets receive new materials annually for free too.
Single asset & multi-asset "value packages" (even more savings) available.Learn More About Premium
Looking for higher pass-rates, higher exam scores, less labor & more control?
Request a demo of our group education platform.
Watch the video.