Family Nurse Practitioner CoursesFamily Nurse Practitioner EXAM Review & CNE courses
Family nurse practitioner courses for FNP exams and FNP CNE requirements.
Verify your knowledge, feel more confident and pass family nurse practitioner exams with high scores.
Family Nurse PractitionerAce FNP Certification Exams and Satisfy Required CNE
- 2,400 FNP exam-formatted questions and high-yield explanations
- Covers the AANP and ANCC family nurse practitioner exam blueprints
- Earn up to 216 ANCC "contact hours" CNE credits
- Earn up to 45 pharmacotherapy CE credits
Professionalism CMEMedical Professionalism CME Course
- Learn the definition and characteristics of medical professionalism
- Over 100 case-based questions and high-yield explanations
- Review professionalism problems seen in primary and acute care
- Earn required CME credit in medical professionalism
Med-Challenger NP PRO BundleEverything for the Nurse Practitioner
NP PRO VALUE BUNDLE - Everything nurse practitioners need for FNP, ENP, AGNP, and CPNP knowledge excellence, exam review, annual CNE requirements, including ANCC Contact Hours and Pharmacotherapy CEs, over their entire career - and more - for one great value price.
$2,242 in value. You save over 50%.
Ideal use of your CE Budget!
Call 1-800-676-0822 or email@example.com
If you already own any of the titles in NP PRO, contact us for special discounts and upgrade pricing.
NP PRO bundle includes:
- Family Nurse Practitioner ANCC / AANP Exam Review with Required ANCC / Pharma CEs
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner AAENP Exam Review / AGACNP Review with Required ANCC / Pharma CEs
- NEW - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care AGPCNP Exam Review with ANCC CNE
- State CME Requirements Course
- NEW - Pediatric NP Primary Care CPNP-BC Exam Review with ANCC CNE
- State CME Requirements Course
- Trauma Center CME
- Stroke Center CME
- Cardiac Center CME
- Dermatology CME
- ECG Interpretation Review: Basics and Special Cases
CNE Credit Totals:
- 438 ANCC CNEs (Contact Hours)
- 115 NP Pharmacotherapy CEs (Req'd annually)
- 232 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
Mary Alice O'Brien, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
NP PRO is the ideal medical education purchase for nurse practitioners. Useful every year and cost-effective.
Why Med-Challenger is the best choice.Distinct advantages now - and over your entire career
Why treat recurring symptoms over and over when you can effectively cure the condition? That's our approach and why we're more than "a question bank." Med-Challenger's platform not only offers more features for self-study and required certification compliance, it's lifelong clinical education and certification support for your current and evolving career requirements.
One Account, One LoginAny course assets you add to your online account will be available online via a single account and login - on any device.
Saves Time & Money ForeverYou never have to re-buy any assets at full price. You'll have reusable career assets ready every year for a fraction of the cost.
Evergreen ContentContent is regularly reviewed and updated with the most recent and relevant information.
Intelligently Self-AssessOur platform tracks your performance and adapts to target your weak areas of knowledge, saving you time. Exam sims, tutor modes and more.
In-Depth ExplanationsContent-rich explanations and "pearls of wisdom" reinforce and expand your knowledge.
High-Resolution Image BanksHigh-quality media help reinforce core concepts.
CME Games Keep It FunOur CME Quick Quiz gives you a fun way to test your knowledge and rank against peers.
Dashboards & MetricsTrack your progress and understand your level of preparedness.
Custom ExamsUse our proven pre-built exams or create your own reusable study system.
CME Requirement EaseEarn, claim and manage continuing medical education credits of various types and produce CME certificates.
You Stay InformedImportant guideline alerts and case-based blogs keep you always up-to-date.
Exam Success, GuaranteedWe believe in you. If you complete all of the questions and don’t pass, you get your money back and we'll help you until you pass.
Live Customer SupportYour questions are answered by people (not robots!) whose goal is to solve any problem you may have.