Pass the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Certifying Exam for Initial Certification with Med-Challenger. Offering over 3600 ENP review practice questions with up-to-date, detailed explanations and rationales following the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) & the American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners (AAENP) Certification Exam Blueprint, exam simulator, and adaptive learning features, Med-Challenger is your one-stop shop for initial certification exam prep.
With our cost-saving renewal option, keep all your investments serving you every year.
NOTHING BEATS IT.
Start a full trial or purchase today.
Buy once & never again.Low-cost Super Renewal option included.
|ENP Review + CNE|
|Up-to-date ENP Board Review Questions||✔|
3600+ ENP Questions
|Earn ANCC “contact hour” CNEs||✔|
|Earn ANCC Pharmacotherapy Contact Hours||✔|
|Detailed Explanations & Rationales||✔|
|Targeted to AAENP Exam Blueprint||✔|
|AAENP Exam Simulator||✔|
|24/7 Access Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device||✔|
|1 Full Year of Access with Purchase!||✔|
|Low-cost All-asset “Super Renewal” Option|
See the value of Premium Membership
|ENP Review + CNE|
|START A FREE FULL TRIAL||Free Trial|
|ADD TO CART / BUY||Product Options|
* Active Premium Membership (just $199/yr after initial year) required for annual account renewal updates.
Included in all product packages:
✔ Topic-based review options
✔ Automatic remediation guidance
✔ Practice & review tutor modes
✔ Custom exam builder
✔ Light & Dark interface themes
✔ Activity dashboards, analytics, and reports
✔ Single 24/7 online account for all purchases
✔ Free content updates
✔ Free live US-based customer support
“Med-Challenger’s Emergency NP course is hands down one of the best investments I have ever made. Easy to use and I can do everything from one screen. I passed my exam with ease.”T. Lamar, ENP
Ace the AANPCB / AAENP Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam with the #1 Online AANPCB / AAENP Initial Certification Exam Review Course.
Everything you need to know.
- AANPCB / AAENP blueprint & ENP Model-based content
- Written & peer-reviewed by top medical specialists
- AANPCB / AAENP-style case-based questions
- Detailed answers and explanations
- Bite-sized topic-based learning segments
- Clinical texts and media banks
- Continually updated
- Dashboards help you the most out of your assets
Risk-free, time-saving exam review.
- 100% pass-guaranteed AANPCB / AAENP Emergency Nurse Practitioner exam review
- Adaptive learning intelligent assessment
- Targets weak areas for total prep in less time
- Instant feedback & guided remediation
- Exam simulation & topic-based study options
- Practice & review tutor modes
- Custom exam builder
- 99.8% pass-rate
Satisfy MOC & CE requirements
- Earn ANCC “contact hour” CNEs
- Earn ANCC Pharmacotherapy Contact Hours
- Track credit earnings in CE dashboards
- Produce CE topic-detailed certificates
- Re-usable every year
- CE finder tools
Content & Questions
Med-Challenger offers the most exam-focused content and board review questions.
Table of Contents
Everything you need to know for AANPCB / AAENP exams and current emergency nurse practitioner practice.
Written & continually maintained by board-certified, practicing emergency medicine experts.
You don’t just get the best content.
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam Details
Built-in CE Credit Resources
Earn CE Credits in a snap.
Earn CE credits while you study. Knock out requirements fast.
“Med-Challenger is a medical education firm that truly does it all. Their NP products are of outstanding quality and effectiveness!”D. Miller, NP
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center‘s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity for 267 contact hour(s) is provided by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine. Designated for 70.4 contact hours of pharmacotherapy credit for Advance Practice Registered Nurses.
“I’d be lost with Med-Challenger’s ENP course. It saves me tons of time, tons of stress, and tons of money! So happy I found this resource.”R. Spade, ENP