Emergency Medicine CME
Requirements & Special Credits
Earn your career-required Emergency Medicine ACEP CME credits with Med-Challenger.
You have practice requirements year after year.
With Med-Challenger, it’s well in hand.
CME Credit Types
for EM Practitioners
American Medical Association (AMA)
Med-Challenger provides AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The American Medical Association (AMA) has various requirements by location or state.
The American Medical Association (AMA) Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA) acknowledges physicians who earn an average of 50 credits per year from educational activities (150 over three years).
Med-Challenger provides AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in the following assets (see asset for accreditation details):
- Med-Challenger EM - ABEM Emergency Medicine Exam Review
- Med-Challenger LLSA Subscription - Annual ABEM MOC
- Med-Challenger FM - ABFM Family Medicine Exam Review
- Med-Challenger FM MOC Subscription - ABFM KSAs
- Med-Challenger IM - ABIM Internal Medicine Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger PEDS - ABP Pediatric Medicine Exam Review
- Med-Challenger PEDS EM - ABEM/ABP Pediatric EM Exam Review
- Med-Challenger OBGYN - ABOG OB/GYN Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger Urgent Care - ABUCM Urgent Care Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger SPEX - NBME Special Purpose Exam Review
- Med-Challenger PA - APAA Physician Assistant PANCE/PANRE Review
- Med-Challenger PA CAQ EM - NCCPA PA CAQ in EM Board Exam Review
- Med-Challenger State-Required CME - All 50 State Mandates
- Med-Challenger Stroke Center CME - Stroke Skills Review
- Med-Challenger Trauma Center CME - Trauma Skills Review
- Med-Challenger Cardiac Center CME - Cardiac Skills Review
- Med-Challenger Dermatology Review CME - Dermatology Skills Review
American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) Credits
Med-Challenger provides ACEP Category 1 Credits
American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) diplomates are required to complete 60 ACEP Category 1 Credits every three years.
Med-Challenger provides ACEP Category 1 Credits in the following assets (see asset for accreditation details):
For all CME credit types available, click here.
Improved residency training and ongoing performance quality control, instantly, as easy as turning a key.David Bauer, MD - FM Residency Director
By far the best product for knowledge review and cme. Great for exams, but even better for my practice life!Mark Perdue, PA-C, MHS
Challenger makes sure you have the very best content and the very best tools for getting the most out of your time.Mary Alice O'Brien, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
Outstanding resources for practicing clinicians. You get everything you need in one spot. Takes a huge burden off.Andrea Eberly, MD, MS, FAAEM