New Adult Gerontology Question Bank, AGNP Distance Learning Curricula for Nurse Practitioner ProgramsMed-Challenger expands its nurse practitioner distance learning curricula and education management platform for NP programs with new Adult Gerontology (A-GNP) question bank content.
Med-Challenger for NP Programs has recently added a complete Adult Gerontology question bank set to its nurse practitioner education library. Nurse practitioner programs seeking distance learning solutions for online nurse practitioner curricula and education management will be interested in taking a look at Med-Challenger for NP programs.
New Adult Gerontology Question Bank
Based on leading AGNP textbooks, Med-Challenger's adult gerontology question bank covers all areas of the AANP and ANCC exams in adult-gerontology. Over 700 new questions and explanations primarily focus on AGPCNP content requirements. Along with question bank content for AGPCNP and AGACNP existing inside Med-Challenger's family and emergency nurse practitioner curricula, respectively, nurse practitioner programs can support FNP, ENP and AGNP assessment and performance management with Med-Challenger's distance learning platform.
New AGNP Content Details
- Specific to Adult Gerontology Primary Care
- Based on leading AGNP textbooks
- Over 700 AGNP Questions & Explanations
- Integrates with FNP and ENP courses
- Peer-reviewed by Mary Alice O’Brien, DNP, FNP-BC
- FNP and ENP courses include content relevant to Adult Gerontology Acute Care
- Content covers the A-GNP certification examination and tests clinical knowledge of young adults (including adolescents and emancipated minors), adults, older adults, and elderly.
Add Distance Learning to Your NP Program.
Med-Challenger’s online distance learning content and testing platform provides NP training programs unparalleled content and control over student cohort activities and outcomes.
Nurse Practitioner Program Faculty can:
- Create formative and summative assessments that support, strengthen, and validate traditional live instruction
- Assign testing online and track performance
- Quickly visualize activities and performance, “hot spots” of shared difficulty, and access to individual answers given by students
- Address outliers and keep everyone on track
- More features
For more information about how we can help your NP program, contact us today.
For more information click here to download our informational PDF, request a demo, or send us your questions.
More from Med-ChallengerThe Leader in Online Board Review, CME Courses, and Medical Education
Did you like this?
Get more free medical Q&A and informative CME articles.
Subscribe to the Medical Education Blog
More from Med-Challenger's Medical Education Blog
Toxic Alcohols, Free CME Quiz – Earn AMA and ANCC Credits FreeNovember 28, 2022
16-Year-Old with Multiple Pink, Scaly Skin Eruptions – Clinical Patient Case of the WeekNovember 27, 2022
2023 Internal Medicine Boards Survival Guide: How To Best Prepare for IM BoardsNovember 18, 2022
Board Review & CME Offers
Med-Challenger provides online medical education, top-rated board review courses, annual MOC and CME credit solutions for physicians, nurses, PAs and students. Take advantage of our current offers.
PROCareer Value Bundles
in your specialty.
Useful every year.
Ideal use your CME budget.