New ABEM LLSA 2020 Review Course now available - The best 2020 LLSA review is here.All 2020 LLSA Articles, Key Point Summaries, LLSA 2020 Exam Review for ABEM 2020 Requirements now in Med-Challenger LLSA, the best LLSA Review package for emergency medicine physicians.
LLSA 2020 has arrived - and so has Med-Challenger's 2020 LLSA exam review course, now available inside Med-Challenger LLSA! Fulfill your 2020 LLSA requirements with Med-Challenger's LLSA Subscription, the #1 online LLSA review for all active ABEM LLSA articles and LLSA exam review, for every LLSA year - in one annually updated ABEM LLSA exam review and CME package. It's the best LLSA review course available.
Med-Challenger LLSA contains ALL ACTIVE LLSA articles and LLSA exam prep for LLSA 2020, LLSA 2019, LLSA 2018, as well as LLSA 2017 (for those who have appealed for an extension.) Every year, Med-Challenger LLSA is updated with the new LLSA articles, key point summaries, and exam prep questions along with CME credits.
What's in the LLSA 2020 Review?
The 2020 LLSA review set includes all 13 new articles for 2020, LLSA PDFs, along with expert LLSA article summaries of key points, and LLSA Q&A exam review, Med-Challenger’s LLSA Subscription also includes an LLSA exam simulator to aid in LLSA exam review. You can also earn CME credits by completing LLSA article CME quizzes. Everything is online and works anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- 13 LLSA 2020 article PDFs, key point summaries, and Q&A review
- 26 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) built-in
- LLSA 2020 exam simulator to aid in LLSA exam review
- Over 50 case-based Q&A aimed at the LLSA 2020 exam key points
The ABEM LLSA 2020 article list includes:
- Acute diarrheal Infection in adults
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Physical abuse of children
- Acute lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Necrotizing soft-tissue infections
- Nonpenetrating eye injuries in children
- Changes in provider prescribing patterns after implementation of an emergency department prescription opioid policy
- The pediatric airway and rapid sequence intubation in trauma
- Emergency department management of pediatric shock
- Idarucizumab for the reversal of dabigatran
- Safety of magnetic resonance imaging in patients with cardiac devices
- Acute spinal cord compression
- Thrombectomy for stroke at 6 to 16 hours with selection by perfusion imaging
ABEM-certified physicians who will still follow the ConCert™ exam pathway (versus the newer/upcoming MyEMCert pathway) must complete four LLSA activities in each five-year period of their ten-year certification cycle by taking four annual, open-book, unproctored tests over five years. The test changes every year and is based on the ABEM reading list assigned for that particular year. Physicians can skip one year’s test every five years. Every year’s test remains available for 3 years and then is permanently removed.
ABEM diplomates are also required to report a baseline of 25 AMA PRA Category 1™ credits per year.
Read more about LLSA Test Requirements on the ABEM website.
Emergency physicians get in trouble when they postpone taking one of these tests during a later year and then forget to do so. Often, they remember when signing in on April 1 to take the next year’s exam and then discover in their profile that they forgot to take a past exam that they need for their ABEM requirements.
Why Med-Challenger LLSA?
The online summaries of Med-Challenger LLSA are particularly quick and dependable solution towards passing the test without any review.
Andrea Eberly, MD, MS, FAAEM, Med-Challenger LLSA Editor-in-Chief, recently had this to say:
The Med-Challenger LLSA article summaries:
- Are the only product in the industry that are sufficiently detailed to allow for finding the vast majority of the answers without ever having to refer to the original LLSA articles – a HUGE time-saver.
- Provide an online format that makes the summaries searchable for key words while taking the test (just keep the summaries open in a separate window; completely legitimate because it is an open book test). This allows for quick and confident answers without ever having to read the summaries.
- Include links to the original articles and their tables and graphs (a frequent source of ABEM test questions), just in case a particular article summary does not capture a detail required to answer the test question – allowing for a perfect score in a short amount of time.
- Include online summaries and LLSA exam prep for all active years of LLSA (yearly article sets) with new LLSA sets added each year so you'll have every active LLSA available in one spot, year after year.
True to the Original Goal of LLSA and your ongoing practice well-being.
The annual ABEM LLSA articles compiled for emergency physicians set many practice standards.
Once the urgency of taking the expiring exam is over, it is prudent to actually read the entire summary - and - answer the Med-Challenger LLSA test prep questions at the end – this not only provides CME credits, but also assures that the original goal of LLSA is fulfilled: ABEM-certified emergency physicians practice according to published standards and are up-to-date on current changes.
And… subscribing to Med-Challenger LLSA will lead to never having to postpone an LLSA exam again – the summaries allow confident passing of the exam in a very short amount of time.
"The Best LLSA Review for LLSA 2020."Now Available in Med-Challenger's ABEM LLSA Review Subscription. Buy now.
ABEM LLSA Review SubscriptionLLSA Articles and LLSA Exam Review for Annual ABEM MOC Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment LLSA Requirements
The best ABEM LLSA Exam Review Course Package for LLSA exam prep and ongoing annual ABEM MOC requirements.
- Full ABEM LLSA articles PDFs for all active LLSA reading lists - LLSA 2020, LLSA 2019, LLSA 2018, and LLSA 2017
- Time-saving expert summaries give key point analysis of each LLSA article with added practice integration tips greater takeaway value
- Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- All active LLSA articles a at all times - never scramble for LLSA review again.
- Includes NEW LLSAs every year with active Premium Membership
But hey, why not solve it all? You can get your ABEM LLSA review resources every year - and everything else you need for emergency medicine MOC and CME - with EM PRO.Med-Challenger's EM PRO Bundle provides everything you need in emergency medicine - single purchase, useful forever.
Med-Challenger EM PRO BundleEverything in Emergency Medicine
EM PRO VALUE BUNDLE - Everything emergency medicine physicians need for knowledge excellence, ABEM exam review, annual MOC requirements, including annual LLSAs and specialty CME credits, over their entire career - for one great value price.
$3372 in value. You save over 40%.
Ideal use of your CME Budget!
Call 1-800-676-0822 or email@example.com
If you already own any of the titles in EM PRO, contact us for special discounts and upgrade pricing.
EM PRO bundle includes:
CME Credit Totals:
- 646 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
- 60 ACEP-approved CME Credits
- 53 AAP Category 1 CME Credits
- 53 ABP MOC Part II CME Credits
Kristy Johnson, MD
EM PRO is the best medical education purchase I've ever made. Pays off every year.
More from Med-ChallengerThe Leader in Online Board Review, CME Courses, and Medical Education
Did you like this?
Get more free medical Q&A and informative CME articles.
Subscribe to the Medical Education Blog
More from Med-Challenger's Medical Education Blog
Animal Envenomation and Injuries Review Questions – Animal Envenomation Board Review Questions, Free CME QuizMay 17, 2020
Clinical Pearl of the Month – Identify and Treat Tinea CapitisMay 15, 2020
Fit For Duty? The Importance of Sound Mindedness in Clinical PracticeMay 11, 2020
Board Review & CME Offers
Med-Challenger provides online medical education, top-rated board review courses, annual MOC and CME credit solutions for physicians, nurses, PAs and students. Take advantage of our current offers.
Limited time special offers.
Spring CME Event
PROCareer Value Bundles
in your specialty.
The best value.
Useful every year.
Ideal use your CME budget.
Buy or upgrade ONCE.
Save up to 55% and save time, money, and stress - every year.