New State CME Requirements for 2020, State-required CME CourseOur #1 State CME Requirements Course has been updated for 2020 and it's included in all PRO bundles.
Med-Challenger is a leading provider of state-required CME credit resources and specialized state medical board CME credits. Now Med-Challenger's State CME credit course has been updated for 2020.
PRO bundles provide everything medical specialists need at every step - at a monster savings. PRO bundles save as much as 50% off regular prices. And you'll never have to re-buy these assets again. Our Premium Membership plan saves you money year after year and keeps these resources up-to-date and ready for use for annual state CME requirements and more.
Med-Challenger State CME Requirements CourseSatisfy your state CME requirements easily, every year.
Satisfy State-required CME anytime, anywhere, year after year, with Med-Challenger's State CME Requirements course for 2020. Continually updated.
Newly updated for 2020.
One-time purchase. Useful every year.
This product is included in PRO bundles.
Pradip Kumar, MD
Excellent way to earn state-required CME credits every year.
Call 1-800-676-0822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Med-Challenger FM includes:
- 1000+ high-yield board-style questions with detailed explanations
- 80 topics, including new topics annually
- Media banks featuring high-resolution images and more
Built-in CME Credits:
- 100 AMA Category 1 CME credits
- Re-usable every year with active membership.
- Produce certificates anytime for all needs
The end of the year is coming, and with it, licensure requirements are coming due.We can help you fulfill your annually required CME.
Most states require 20 to 40 hours a year of approved CME annually to maintain licensure. AMA PRA Category 1(™) credits are the route to this. That part is easy. Now there is a host of individual state-required CME topics.
In 2006, Florida became the first state legislature to mandate that physician CME had to include one hour a year on Domestic Violence Prevention. This has opened the floodgates to legislative involvement in CME for clinical professionals ranging from physicians to dental hygienists. Almost every state now has specific topical requirements for annual CME. We have no idea where this ends.
In the last year, some states have begun mandating opioid or pain management CME. Physician assistants are becoming responsible for professionalism CME. Many states now require, in addition to topical CME such as domestic violence prevention or infection control, CME hours designated as Stroke Center (Joint Commission) or Trauma Center (ACS) hours.
Most states that are including Stroke Center and Trauma Center CME requirements have an initial first year credit amount, then a smaller amount each year, or in some cases over three year windows.
With Med-Challenger, you can produce CME certificate PDFs, printable for submission to state or licensure boards or for Stroke Center and Trauma Center applications.
Looking for your state CME requirements?Try our interactive map.
Medical Professionalism CME CourseEarn Professionalism CME credit every time you need it.
Medical Professionalism CME related to acute and primary care practice.
- Confidently manage the broad spectrum of medical professionalism problems encountered in primary and acute care
- Understand medical professionalism fundamentals and improve the relationship-centered expectations required to practice medicine competently
- Review medical ethics, patient management, practice management, law, and interactions with industry
- Over 100 case-based board-style questions including images, diagrams, and more
- Adaptive self-assessment with guided remediation
- Produce CME certificates with topic names in PDF, printable for use with state level submissions.
Stroke Center CME CourseSatisfy Stroke CME Requirements
Earn and claim Stroke CME online in required topics, and stay compliant with Stroke Center CME training mandates. Continually updated.
- Confidently manage the broad spectrum of acute, emergent and chronic medical problems encountered by stroke center personnel
- Formulate differential diagnosis and initiate treatment for stroke patients
- Over 100 case-based board-style Stroke Skills Review Q&A including images and more
- Earn up to 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Trauma Center CME CourseSatisfy Trauma CME Requirements
Earn and claim Trauma CME online in required topics, and stay compliant with Trauma Center CME training mandates. Continually updated.
- Confidently manage the broad spectrum of medical problems encountered when providing emergency medicine services to patients suffering traumatic injuries
- Relate electrocardiographic findings to their associated history and physical findings
- Over 600 board-style questions, including images and more
- Earn up to 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Limited time special offers.
Spring CME Event
PROCareer Value Bundles
in your specialty.
The best value.
Useful every year.
Ideal use your CME budget.
Buy or upgrade ONCE.
Save up to 55% and save time, money, and stress - every year.
How does a Med-Challenger account work?Customize. Utilize. Never dies.
It really is this easy.
Get an account.
Just for signing up, you'll enjoy new and useful bonus content like free board review Q&A challenges, free CME quizzes, and informative clinical blogs written by our board-certified expert authors.
No credit card necessary to sign up or trial products.
No contracts or catches.
Start a full trial of any board review, MOC, or CME course asset - for free. Any work you complete in a course will be there when you purchase it.
Make it yours.
Permanently add content assets to your single account via one-time purchases in our Store.
Enjoy a full year of access to all of your assets and account features with any purchase.
Use your content assets with a host of built-in intelligent assessment, adaptive exam sims, custom exams, and more.
Work anywhere, on any device, anytime. Pick from light and dark themes and more.
Need something else for MOC? Just add it to your account. You buy assets once. Your single login contains everything.
Purchased assets remain in your one account and are kept up-to-date, including CME credit eligibility and annual materials. Useful all year.
After one year, simply renew your account access to ALL of your assets with a single annual membership fee (just $199/yr) - a fraction of your overall spend. Start. Stop. Renew when you want. It's ok. No re-buys!
Your specialized career resources will remain ever-ready in one spot, so you save time, money, travel, and stress every year. Nothing beats it. You'll see. Start now.
Questions? We're Here for You.
Ask any of our customers and they'll tell you we have the best customer service around. Live, US-based representatives can help you find the right solutions and get you rolling right away.