Call for Contributors!
Med-Challenger is looking for Physicians (MD/DO), PAs, and NPs to assist in a variety of content development projects. Get free products, work from home and get paid to do it!
Med-Challenger’s content library quality drives the core success of our medical education products and services used by individual practitioners and group education programs.
To ensure high-yield content quality, our clinical database is continuously reviewed for clinical accuracy by leading medical experts.
If you are interested in joining an elite group of clinical educators, enjoy free products, per-assignment honoraria, and expand your personal list of educational citations, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently seeking authorship and peer-review assistance in the following areas…
• Emergency Medicine
• Family Medicine
• Internal Medicine
• Pediatrics (General)
• Genetics – Primary Care
• Endocrine, Metabolic, and Nutritional Disorders – Acute and Primary Care
• Occupational Medicine/Patient Safety – Acute and Primary Care
• Hematology/Oncology – Primary Care
• Geriatrics – Primary Care
• Dermatology – Acute and Primary Care
• Prenatal Care – OBGYN
• Obstetrics: Physiology – OBGYN
• Palliative / End of Life Care
• Law and Ethics
• Health Promotion, Safety, and Disease Prevention
• Systems Based Care
For all of your ongoing knowledge review, MOC, and CME requirement needs.
With Med-Challenger, it’s well in hand.
Share this Post