ABEM LLSA Exam Review SubscriptionThe #1 ABEM LLSA Review does more.
Rock LLSA Exams & everything else.
All Active LLSA Articles - Every Year.
LLSA Articles & LLSA Exam Prep.
Ongoing LLSA & CME benefits.
Built for ABEM LLSA & Beyond.
Tom Gordon, MD
"The best LLSA exam review. Passed my LLSA test in now time, I'm loaded with CME and I'll keep getting the new LLSAs each year. I would recommend this for any emergency physician who wants to make LLSA as easy as possible."
#1 ABEM LLSA Review, MOC, CME, and more anytime, anywhere, any device.And be set for the future as well.
Med-Challenger is the most effective, easiest to use LLSA review question bank for the American Board of Emergency Medicine Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment annual MOC requirement. Med-Challenger's LLSA exam review with intelligent LLSA study guides and self-assessment provides everything you need to pass LLSA exams and earn required AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits, all in one powerful, effective, and convenient access point online.
Our pass-guaranteed LLSA exam review course gets you prepared for each LLSA test fast - each year - thanks to our constantly updated LLSA articles, LLSA summaries, LLSA exam questions and answers, detailed explanations, and intelligent EM board exam simulators. Plus, our online LLSA review course keeps serving you every year with new LLSA materials added each year. ABEM LLSA review has never been so easy, effective, or efficient. It's more than just the best LLSA question bank, it's lifelong emergency medicine education and ABEM MOC convenience.
Our #1 LLSA review subscription question bank is intelligent, automatically targeting any detected weaker areas of knowledge, saving your time.
All Active LLSA Articles (PDFs) with Expert Key Point Summaries, and LLSA Exam Review Questions.High-Yield Q&A the directly targets the key points and likely LLSA answers for each LLSA exam.
Our emergency medicine physician editors ensure our LLSA prep course is always current and covers all active LLSA articles at all times. The Med-Challenger LLSA Subscription also provides NEW LLSA articles and LLSA study guide materials every year. 100% pass-guaranteed, Med-Challenger LLSA is used by the thousands of emergency medicine physicians to prepare for, and pass their annual LLSA exam requirements.
Earn Required CMEsThe MOST CME credits you'll find in any online LLSA review.
Earn up to 100
Produce CME certificates whenever you need annually. Useful year after year.
Save time, money and stress. Get more.Live reviews simply don't cut it anymore.
Don't spend your time and energy - and more money - traveling to and sitting through a live review cram course that leaves you holding a paper binder and no lasting value.
With Med-Challenger, you study when you want, where you want. What's more, you continually benefit from always-up-to-date resources and new content throughout the year. Stay comfortable. We bring everything to you. More than just effective LLSA test prep, more than a "question bank," it's ongoing emergency medicine knowledge and ABEM MOC LLSA support.
Proven LLSA review
that keeps on giving.
Our LLSA review subscription is designed for your high-stakes LLSA exam - year after year. You'll never have to buy LLSA MOC review resources again.
"Best LLSA review around for starters. All the LLSA articles are broken down to the best bits. New LLSA content each year too. I recommend the EM PRO Bundle because I wanted the best ABEM exam prep, all the LLSAs and more for a fraction I was paying each year. A must-have for any emergency medicine physician. Great LLSA time saver."
Benefits for Lifelong Practice
Comprehensive, up-to-date & new content.
- High-quality specialty review and knowledge protection
- Question banks mapped to board exam specifications
- Detailed answer explanations with bonus Pearls of Wisdom
- Written and peer-reviewed by practicing, board-certified physician educators.
- Informative content blogs and updates keep you in step with MOC and guideline changes.
- Enduring material, unlike a live course you can't revisit.
IntelligentAssessment & Feedback
Do more in less time with intelligent tools.
- Intelligent self-assessment and board exam simulation adapts to your knowledge needs
- Learning prescriptions guide you to reinforcement in areas of difficulty
- Smart exams de-emphasize content you know well so you spend time on material you don't
- Flexible study modes and read-friendly answer keys
- Build smart custom exams
- Predictive performance analytics
PracticalBuilt for Lifelong Practice
Boards and beyond, built for career MOC.
- No need to attend or travel to a live course
- Study when you want
- Earn and claim CME credits and produce CME certificates easily.
- Ongoing news and new content just for having an account.
- Keeps your CME earnings history secure
- Premium membership keeps ALL of your purchased content assets up-to-date and useful.
- Saves money. Never pay full price again. Renew for less.
EfficientSaves Time, Money & Stress
Less stress and more quality of life.
- Works anywhere, on any device, year round.
- Saves time. Intelligent exams focus on what you need to know better.
- Quick and easy to use. No startup labor.
- Don't stress over and over about MOC requirement resources.
- One-time purchases stay in your account forever.
- Single online login to all purchased assets.
Multiple Ways to Learn & Earn
The Med-Challenger platform gives you more than any other. It's designed for today's pressing needs and longterm knowledge quality, maintenance of certification, and hassle-free requirement fulfillment. We know that everyone's practice life and personal requirements vary. We've set everything up where you can use your content assets in multiple ways. Your content assets stay up-to-date and you have flexible and fun ways to use the resources you need to know so you stay at your best.
Prepare for exams faster and score higher.
- Exam blueprint-based board review
- Comprehensive, adaptive board exam simulation
- Chapter & topic exams
- Practice tests & "see answers" review modes
- Build, save & re-use intelligent custom exams
- Instant feedback & remediation analysis
EarnGet CME Credits
Earn CME credits while you study - or anytime.
- Earn CME credit while you study
- AMA Category 1 credits
- Specialty credits
- State-required credits
- Track CME earnings
- Easy CME certificate PDF generation
Stay current though fun peer-to-peer games.
- Play special CME quiz games within your account
- Peer leaderboards
- Create your own player alias
- New content and CME case challenges weekly
- Earn free CME credit for playing
Stay informed and in-touch with today's trends.
- Medical education news & updates
- Guideline knowledge checks & updates
- Diagnostic challenges
- Informative practice alerts
- Premium offers
Information about ABEM LLSALLSA Requirements, Article Lists, Exams Information & LLSA Study Guides.
Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment (LLSA) tests are designed to promote continuous learning for certified emergency physicians. ABEM-certified physicians must complete four LLSA activities in each five-year period of their ten-year certification; learning is reinforced with an open-book, unproctored test, based on the LLSA Reading List.
Each year, ABEM provides a set of readings and an open-book, self-assessment test based on those readings, LLSA test editors,who are members of the ABEM Board of Directors, select the LLSA readings from readings submitted by EM organizations and ABEM diplomates.
All diplomates are required to complete LLSA tests, regardless of when their certification expires.
Active LLSA Article Reading ListsWhat are the LLSA topics (LLSA article lists) required for each LLSA test?
All active ABEM LLSA articles & LLSA prep Q&A are included in Med-Challenger's LLSA Review Subscription - New LLSAs added annually,
2020 LLSA Reading List
- Acute diarrheal Infection in adults
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Physical abuse of children
- Acute lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Necrotizing soft-tissue infections
- Nonpenetrating eye injuries in children
- Changes in provider prescribing patterns after implementation of an emergency department prescription opioid policy
- The pediatric airway and rapid sequence intubation in trauma
- Emergency department management of pediatric shock
- Idarucizumab for the reversal of dabigatran
- Safety of magnetic resonance imaging in patients with cardiac devices
- Acute spinal cord compression
- Thrombectomy for stroke at 6 to 16 hours with selection by perfusion imaging
2019 LLSA Reading List
- Clinical practice guideline: brief resolved unexplained events (formerly apparent life threatening events) and evaluation of lower-risk infants: executive summary
- Executive leadership and physician well-being: nine organizational strategies to promote engagement and reduce burnout
- Management of an unexpected delivery in the emergency department
- Treatments for hyperemesis gravidarum and nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: a systematic review
- Fire-related inhalation injury
- Managing initial mechanical ventilation in the emergency department
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Managing migraine
- Pediatric nontraumatic hip pathology
- Current controversies in thrombolytic use in acute pulmonary embolism
- New-onset seizure in adults and adolescents: a review
- Clinical policy: critical issues in the evaluation of adult patients with suspected transient ischemic attack in the emergency department
2018 LLSA Reading List
- Intravascular complications of central venous catheterization by insertion site
- The HEART Pathway randomized trial: identifying emergency department patients with acute chest pain for early discharge
- Finding the holy grail is not a short-term project
- Elder abuse
- Clinical policy for well-appearing infants and children younger than 2 years of age presenting to the emergency department with fever
- Imaging foreign bodies: ingested, aspirated, and inserted
- Managing suicidal patients in the emergency department
- Can you multitask? Evidence and limitations of task switching and multitasking in emergency medicine
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Shared decision-making in the emergency department: respecting patient autonomy when seconds count
- Guidelines for the management of spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Pregnancy complicated by venous thrombosis
2017 LLSA Reading List
- Integration Of Palliative Care into Emergency Medicine: The Improving Palliative Care in Emergency Medicine (IPAL-EM) Collaboration
- Treatment For Calcium Channel Blocker Poisoning: A Systematic Review
- Trauma Airway Management
- Critical Issues in the Evaluation and Management of Adult Patients with Suspected Acute Nontraumatic Thoracic Aortic Dissection
- Recognition and Management of Withdrawal Delirium (Delirium Tremens)
- A Consensus Parameter for the Evaluation and Management of Angioedema in the Emergency Department
- Recognizing Victims of Human Trafficking in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Lyme Disease
- Ultrasonography Versus Computed Tomography for Suspected Nephrolithiasis
- Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism
- Infection Prevention in the Emergency Department
- Toxic Industrial Chemicals and Chemical Weapons: Exposure, Identification, and Management by Syndrome
Previous & Retired LLSA Reading Lists
For all previous years of LLSA reading lists, (i.e. inactive, retired years), please consult the ABEM LLSA webpage.
If you need LLSA exam review for retired LLSA years, contact Med-Challenger for special LLSA exam review accommodations. We have LLSA review for all the LLSA article sets,
What is the format of LLSA Test?What's the ABEM LLSA Exam format?
Each annual Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment (LLSA) test will consist of 20 to 30 test items based on that year’s LLSA reading list. Each LLSA reading list will in turn relate to content listed in the EM Model.
Each April 1 a new EM LLSA test is posted, and it remains posted for three years.
ABEM-certified physicians are required to complete four LLSA activities in each five-year period of their ten-year certification. Physicians can take any combination of EM, Emergency Medical Services, Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine LLSA tests to meet their requirement.
A physician may register for an ABEM LLSA test as many times as necessary to pass it, as long as the test is available to the physician online. Once registered, a physician may take the LLSA test any time up to five years after registering for it. A physician has up to three opportunities per registration to pass an ABEM LLSA test.
There is no need to complete an LLSA test in one sitting. ABEM-certified physicians may prepare for it and take it in groups. An incomplete test can be saved and resumed an unlimited number of times before it is submitted for scoring, as long as the test is still available to the physician online. If a physicians needs a retired LLSA test to meet requirements, it can be made available.
How to best prepare for the ABEM LLSAStudy tips and tricks for passing the Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment.
The online summaries of Med-Challenger LLSA are particularly quick and dependable solution towards passing the test without any review.
The best LLSA review is Med-Challenger LLSA.
Med-Challenger LLSA article summaries:
- Are the only product in the industry that are sufficiently detailed to allow for finding the vast majority of the answers without ever having to refer to the original LLSA articles – a HUGE time-saver.
- Provide an online format that makes the summaries searchable for key words while taking the test (just keep the summaries open in a separate window; completely legitimate because it is an open book test). This allows for quick and confident answers without ever having to read the summaries.
- Include links to the original articles and their tables and graphs (a frequent source of ABEM test questions), just in case a particular article summary does not capture a detail required to answer the test question – allowing for a perfect score in a short amount of time.
- Include online summaries and LLSA exam prep for all active years of LLSA (yearly article sets) with new LLSA sets added each year so you'll have every active LLSA available in one spot, year after year.
Med-Challenger LLSA (pictured) is the best way to optimize your time and ensure all LLSA topic key points are properly mastered for LLSA exams.
Buy once. Benefit forever.Premium Membership - Our Super Renewal Advantage
Never re-buy assets again!
Instead of wasting time and money every year searching for resources, we have a better plan - One-time purchasing and a single low cost Premium Membership super-renewal!
Low-cost renewal saves money.
Purchase products at regular price ONCE. Get a full year of Premium access. When your membership expires, simply renew EVERYTHING in your account for one low annual fee of $199/yr.
Keeps your assets fresh & ready.
We'll keep all of your assets up-to-date and CME ready so you can re-use your assets for MOC and CME/CE needs anytime. You'll even get new content with any qualifying subscription.
It's your choice whether to set up auto-renew or stop and restart your account access later. We're here for you.
Marta Gutierrez, MD
"This plan works. I pay a fraction of what I was paying out every year and have high-quality resources to use for everything.
Bonus Content All Year
Just by having a Med-Challenger online account, you stay up-to-date and informed to changes in current practice.
Medical Education Blog
Our Medical Education Blog offers practice pearls, guideline news, and diagnostic challenges from our clinician authors.
CME Quick Quiz Game
Our popular Free CME Quick Quiz game let's you try new board review questions each week. Free to play.
"The Best LLSA Exam Prep Package."Try any product or package free. It's worth a look.
Packed with clinical media, study modes, and intelligent review tools.
See it. Get it. Ace it. Earn it. Keep it. Love it.
Annual LLSA Review.All Active LLSA Articles & Prep Every Year.
ABEM LLSA Review SubscriptionLLSA Articles and LLSA Exam Review for Annual ABEM MOC Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment LLSA Requirements
The best ABEM LLSA Exam Review Course Package for LLSA exam prep and ongoing annual ABEM MOC requirements.
- Full ABEM LLSA articles PDFs for all active LLSA reading lists - LLSA 2020, LLSA 2019, LLSA 2018, and LLSA 2017
- Time-saving expert summaries give key point analysis of each LLSA article with added practice integration tips greater takeaway value
- Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- All active LLSA articles a at all times - never scramble for LLSA review again.
- Includes NEW LLSAs every year with active Premium Membership
Annual LLSA Review & Everything Else.Best ABEM MOC Value
Med-Challenger EM PRO BundleEverything in Emergency Medicine
EM PRO VALUE BUNDLE - Everything emergency medicine physicians need for knowledge excellence, ABEM exam review, annual MOC requirements, including annual LLSAs and specialty CME credits, over their entire career - for one great value price.
$3372 in value. You save over 40%.
Ideal use of your CME Budget!
Call 1-800-676-0822 or email@example.com
If you already own any of the titles in EM PRO, contact us for special discounts and upgrade pricing.
EM PRO bundle includes:
CME Credit Totals:
- 646 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
- 60 ACEP-approved CME Credits
- 53 AAP Category 1 CME Credits
- 53 ABP MOC Part II CME Credits
Kristy Johnson, MD
EM PRO is the best medical education purchase I've ever made. Pays off every year.
Questions? We're Here for You.
Ask any of our customers and they'll tell you we have the best customer service around. Live, US-based representatives can help you find the right solutions and get you rolling right away.