Registration Now Open for the 2019 Pediatric Emergency Medicine Live Board Review, January 25-27, Dallas, TX
2019 PEM Live Review Course Presented by Med-Challenger and PEMQBook – Registration Open
It’s back again for 2019! The #1 Pediatric Emergency Medicine Live Board Review presented by Med-Challenger and PEMQBook will be held January 25-27, 2019 at the Hilton Anatole – Dallas, TX.
Special “Early-Bird” Pricing available thru Sept. 30th, 2018!
Registration is open now through showtime – or when all seats are taken.
Don't Wait. This is a very popular live course.The 2017 PEM live review sold out quickly. We’ve expanded the venue, but seating is still limited.
Early-Bird Pricing Ends Soon!
Only $1499 if you register before 10/1/2018.
$1699 after October 1, 2018.
Attend the #1 Pediatric Emergency Medicine Live Board Review for 2019.
Friday, January 25 – Sunday, January 27, 2019
Hilton Anatole, 2201 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207
This is a unique “two in one” live event and online review package for pediatric emergency medicine practitioners seeking to pass the ABP/ABEM Pediatrics Emergency Medicine Certification Examination March/April 2019 and the PEM Recertification Examination.
With registration, you’ll receive both:
1) Instant access to Med-Challenger PEDS EM Pack 1 online review course from challengercme.com
- Over 1000 exam-style Q&A with immediate feedback, detailed answer explanations, and references
- Board exam simulation with prescriptive output that identifies “weak areas” and guides you to remediative content
- Topic-based segments offering Practice (try Q&A), Review (read answers), and Assessment (CME quiz) modes
- Provides 53 AMA Category 1 CME Credits
- Provides 53 AAP Category 1 CME Credits
- Provides 20 ABP MOC Part IV CME Credits
- Free CME certificate processing and support
- Works on Mac/PC and mobile devices, online/offline options
- One full year of online access included with registration (low-cost renewal option available too)
2) Admission to PEMQBook’s Live Board Review Course 2019 in Dallas TX, January 25-27, 2019
- WHEN: Friday, January 25 – Sunday, January 27, 2019 (~6-8 weeks before the board certification examination)
- WHERE: Hilton Anatole, 2201 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207
- The course lectures will be based on the participants’ performance/need: all participants will be asked to complete the Med
- Challenger PEDS EM Pack 1 online course by December 1, 2018, and the results will be used to design the lectures specific to your needs
- Lectures will be given by Editors and Authors of PEMQBook 2017
- The course is specific for physicians who have completed their PEM fellowship
- Engage with colleagues from across the nation
Backed by a Complete “Pass or Don’t Pay” Guarantee!
Your course fees will be refunded if you don’t pass the Certification Examination or Recertification Examination in 2019. Minimum requirements to qualify include 1) completion of all Q&A assessments in the online Med-Challenger PEDS EM Pack 1 course prior to January 25, 2019, and 2) personal attendance of the Live Course.
Share this Post