2019 New Features in Online Medical Education
As 2019 begins, Med-Challenger would like to thank all of the individual clinicians and medical training programs using Med-Challenger for better knowledge assessment and quality of care improvement outcomes. We have 2019 new features coming your way!
What’s new in Medical Education for 2019?
Med-Challenger has all new items for 2019 – including some new 2019 features that you won’t find anywhere else!
2019 New Content includes:
- 2019 Comprehensive Board Review Updates – newly updated content for 2019.
- Updated 2019 State CME requirements – get your 2019 state board requirements done fast!
- New Content-rich Blog Series – We now have blogs that push you free clinical pearls, diagnostic challenges, and questions of the week. Subscribe to our medical education blog for free!
- New 2019 LLSA and other MOC Content – Every year we provide new LLSA (ABEM), FP-MC (ABFP) a and other annual MOC review resources.
2019 New Features include:
- Crash Exam Review – A new comprehensive exam review option.
- Custom Question Authoring 🤗 – make your own questions! Use them in custom exams!
- Milestones Management – log, track, and report on resident competency!
- New Exam-Pass Proficiency Metrics – get a quick sense of who’s ready or not!
- New Question Metrics and Dashboards – more info and insight up front!
We’ll be announcing each of these features individually at the start of 2019 – stay tuned!
And that’s just for starters. We always have more innovations on the way.
We’re always working with you – for you.
Med-Challenger is proud to serve so many healthcare providers and clinical training programs around the country and abroad in achieving improved training and exam performance outcomes. Much of our development path is informed by direct contact with practicing healthcare professionals and group educators.
How does Med-Challenger stay ahead of the curve so consistently? It’s simple. We listen, we adapt, and we deliver – fast. In fact, Med-Challenger continues to outpace every other competitor in new feature development and agile response to changes in medicine, requirements, and the latest education tools and trends.
We continue to adapt our online courses and global platform every year to make the lives of clinical educators everywhere, easier.
Save yourself and your program a ton of labor, worry, and frustration in 2019 – take a fresh look at what Med-Challenger can do for your program as soon as possible.
Share this Post